Sandy feet, dirty paws, and mud slung bikes. The RoadShower is your trusty sidekick for the convenience of pressurized water in the middle of nowhere. The yakima road shower is dependable attachment to your vehicle or trailer allows you to roam freely. And, while you’re out having fun, the sun heats up the water in the tank for a warm shower. Check the thermometer and you can enjoy a hot sun powered shower, or blast off snags and baked beans from campsite dishes.
- Available in 15L & 26L sizes
- The Patented Design is built strong with welded aluminum construction and durable powder coat finish.
- Large top-cap allows for easy filling.
- Pressurize the tank through the Schrader air valve or a garden hose.
- Pressurize with hand or electric pump - Built-in pressure relief valve safely and automatically tops out at 55 psi (max).
- Includes a stick-on thermometer strip for the outside of the tank.
- Includes two outlet water ports, one on each end, for convenient water access.
- Included Hose Lengths: SM and MD - 1397mm long garden hose
- Locks to roof rack with included SKS Locks for added security
- Stainless steel universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks. Will also fit Yakima LNL Platforms
- 1-year Limited Warranty
- RoadShower SM (15L) with 15L of water – 24kg
- RoadShower MD (26L) with 26L of water – 38kg
Steel flexible shower head attachment sold separately - 76cm Flexible Shower Attachment & 48cm Flexible Shower Attachment
RoadShower SM (15L)
Capacity 15 litres
Weight 9.20 kg
Dimensions L 139.7 cm x W 15.49 cm x H 12.06 cm
RoadShower MD (26L)
Weight 12.06 kg
Dimensions L 139.7 cm x W 18.79 cm x H 14.57 cm
Capacity 26 litres
Looking for more camping accessories? Brixton has a huge range to shop including the ever popular throttle controller and more.
FREIGHT COSTS CAN BE CALCULATED IN THE CART OR CHECKOUT
* Oversize, heavy or bulky items are excluded from free freight. Costs will vary depending on delivery location.
||Camping gear, lights, electrical
$15 to FREE
|Oversize Items - 1
||Large items, low weight
||Flares, large roof racks
||$45 - $90
|Oversize Items - 2
||Medium size, heavy items
||Winches, bash plates, lift kits
||$50 - $100
|Oversize Items - 3
||Long / oversize items
||Awnings, long cross bars
||$50 - $200
|Oversize Items - 4
||Over 25kgs or very large
||Large bike racks
||$100 - $200
|Oversize Items - 5
||Large - delivery to commercial address only
||Roller covers & lids
||$50 - $100
||Rims, Wheels, Tyres
||From. $20 per wheel
||Towbars, wiring hitches
||From $40 per delivery, depending on product size and destination.
||Bullbars, rear bars, side steps, nudge bars
||From $100 per delivery, depending on product size and destination.
#excludes remote or island locations. Some products are not available for delivery to NT, WA or TAS.
USA & New Zealand Freight Available
Please request a personalised quote from the product page using the CLICK HERE TO GET A PERSONALISED QUOTE button and include your delivery address in the notes section.
Wheels & Tyres
Wheel & tyre freight charges vary depending on the quantity purchased. The online freight calculator at checkout will provide an accurate price, dependent upon the total weight of the goods purchased. Minimum freight is $20 for 1 wheel or tyre. If your postcode does not render a delivered price in the cart/checkout please email or contact our team via online chat for a personalised quote.
At Yakima, their primary objective is to provide accurate and comprehensive information about our products. They strive to offer the clearest details, enabling both you and your customers to make informed choices when using our products. Their ultimate goal is to ensure your confidence in setting up our systems, leaving no room for ambiguity or uncertainty. Allowing their customers to enjoy the outdoors and embark on their next adventure with peace of mind.
LOAD RATING DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD