Hitch Mount Vertical Bike Rack - Hang Over 4
Perfect for tour operators; group rides and big families. Constructed of heavy-duty steel; our first-ever vertical bike rack carries more bikes in less space; so you can safely haul your whole tribe’s mountain bikes to the trailhead. Perfect solution when looking for bike rack for utes. We designed and tested it in the lab and on the road to meet our demanding Yakima standards. The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with three adjustable mast angles keep your bikes from bumping into your car; ute or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze.
- Transports up to 4 bikes using minimal space – no multiple racks or trailers required
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Good bike rack for utes
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 3 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Compatible with BackSwing
- Built-in bottle opener. Cheers!
Are you looking for a towbar to attach your bike hitch to? Checkout our great range of TAG & Brink Towbars, Hitches and Accessories.
FREIGHT COSTS CAN BE CALCULATED IN THE CART OR CHECKOUT
* Oversize, heavy or bulky items are excluded from free freight. Costs will vary depending on delivery location.
||Camping gear, lights, electrical
$15 to FREE
|Oversize Items - 1
||Large items, low weight
||Flares, large roof racks
||$45 - $90
|Oversize Items - 2
||Medium size, heavy items
||Winches, bash plates, lift kits
||$50 - $100
|Oversize Items - 3
||Long / oversize items
||Awnings, long cross bars
||$50 - $200
|Oversize Items - 4
||Over 25kgs or very large
||Large bike racks
||$100 - $200
|Oversize Items - 5
||Large - delivery to commercial address only
||Roller covers & lids
||$50 - $100
||Rims, Wheels, Tyres
||From. $20 per wheel
||Towbars, wiring hitches
||From $40 per delivery, depending on product size and destination.
||Bullbars, rear bars, side steps, nudge bars
||From $100 per delivery, depending on product size and destination.
#excludes remote or island locations. Some products are not available for delivery to NT, WA or TAS.
USA & New Zealand Freight Available
Please request a personalised quote from the product page using the CLICK HERE TO GET A PERSONALISED QUOTE button and include your delivery address in the notes section.
Wheels & Tyres
Wheel & tyre freight charges vary depending on the quantity purchased. The online freight calculator at checkout will provide an accurate price, dependent upon the total weight of the goods purchased. Minimum freight is $20 for 1 wheel or tyre. If your postcode does not render a delivered price in the cart/checkout please email or contact our team via online chat for a personalised quote.
At Yakima, their primary objective is to provide accurate and comprehensive information about our products. They strive to offer the clearest details, enabling both you and your customers to make informed choices when using our products. Their ultimate goal is to ensure your confidence in setting up our systems, leaving no room for ambiguity or uncertainty. Allowing their customers to enjoy the outdoors and embark on their next adventure with peace of mind.
LOAD RATING DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD