The BRINK TAG Towbar Wiring Kit has been developed in partnership with TAG® Towbar and Brink® Towbars specifically for vehicles in the Asia-Pacific region.The plug-n-play APAC harness is a safe and easy solution to power your trailer or caravan lights while not harming your vehicle's electronics.Each towbar wiring harness is bench tested and rated to current ADR standards, providing a safe and seamless integration without adversely affecting modern vehicle safety features and electrical systems.
- No special tools or soldering required.
- Compatible with Trailer Stability Programming (TSP), Lane Collision Avoidance systems, Park Distance Controls (PDC).
- Does not interfere with brake lights, turning signals and live wire connection.
- TAG® Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Each wiring kit includes harness, ECU module, 7-Pin Flat Socket, installation instructions and connection guide.
TAG has been designing and manufacturing towbars in Australia for over 35 years. All TAG towbars are designed, manufactured and tested to meet the stringent standards of ADR62/01.
TAG towing has one of the largest range of towbars and wiring solutions that covers over 90% of vehicles on the road in Australia.
TAG Manufacturing Facility is the home of TAG 50mm hitch towbar development and production. Our engineering team researches, designs and manufactures our powdercoated towbars for distribution and sale across Australia.
With a nationwide dealer network you have the peace-of-mind knowing that wherever your travels take you, you can be confident that we are behind you.