The SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY vehicle recovery device. The carton includes 2 MAXTRAX and 2 orange telltale leashes (so you can find your MAXTRAX when they’re buried).
- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to its signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
Colour: FJ Red Please note: Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown.
- 1 x Pair of MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Devices
- 2 x Leashes
Materials used:UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon
Product Dimensions:1150mm (45'') L x 330mm (13'') W x 85mm (3.5'') H (Per set of 2 Stacked)
Weight:3.4kg (7.5lbs) 6.8kg (15lbs) (Pair)
Product Colour: Pink
FREIGHT COSTS CAN BE CALCULATED IN THE CART OR CHECKOUT
* Oversize, heavy or bulky items are excluded from free freight. Costs will vary depending on delivery location.
||Camping gear, lights, electrical
$15 to FREE
|Oversize Items - 1
||Large items, low weight
||Flares, large roof racks
||$45 - $90
|Oversize Items - 2
||Medium size, heavy items
||Winches, bash plates, lift kits
||$50 - $100
|Oversize Items - 3
||Long / oversize items
||Awnings, long cross bars
||$50 - $200
|Oversize Items - 4
||Over 25kgs or very large
||Large bike racks
||$100 - $200
|Oversize Items - 5
||Large - delivery to commercial address only
||Roller covers & lids
||$50 - $100
||Rims, Wheels, Tyres
||From. $20 per wheel
||Towbars, wiring hitches
||From $40 per delivery, depending on product size and destination.
||Bullbars, rear bars, side steps, nudge bars
||From $100 per delivery, depending on product size and destination.
#excludes remote or island locations. Some products are not available for delivery to NT, WA or TAS.
USA & New Zealand Freight Available
Please request a personalised quote from the product page using the CLICK HERE TO GET A PERSONALISED QUOTE button and include your delivery address in the notes section.
Wheels & Tyres
Wheel & tyre freight charges vary depending on the quantity purchased. The online freight calculator at checkout will provide an accurate price, dependent upon the total weight of the goods purchased. Minimum freight is $20 for 1 wheel or tyre. If your postcode does not render a delivered price in the cart/checkout please email or contact our team via online chat for a personalised quote.